The President’s Circle is a group of business leaders from Martin and St. Lucie counties who support the mission and vision of Treasure Health, including Treasure Coast Hospice, to empower people to drive their own destinies and enjoy the highest quality of life in every health circumstance.
- Bruce R. Abernethy Jr., J.D., Llm, estate planning attorney.
- Bob Brunjes, president and publisher, Treasure Coast Newspapers and TCPalm.
- Ken Feiertag, executive vice president for investments, Feiertag Financial Group.
- Carl Fischer, president and owner, Carl’s Buick GMC.
- Dennis S. Hudson, chairman and chief executive officer, Seacoast Bank.
- Mike Bracci, president, Northern Trust Palm Beach/Treasure Coast Region.
As members of the President’s Circle, these leaders have made a substantial investment in the Treasure Coast Hospice Foundation, which helps Treasure Health develop innovative programs to reflect and meet the challenging demographics and expectations of our community.
We thank them for their forward thinking and their generosity, and we encourage others to join them in the President’s Circle.
To learn more about the President’s Circle, please contact the Foundation office at 772-403-4500.