The President’s Circle is a group of business leaders from Martin and St. Lucie counties who support the mission and vision of Treasure Coast Hospice.
- Bruce R. Abernethy Jr., J.D., Llm, estate planning attorney.
- Elizabeth Fedele, managing director, Northern Trust Palm Beach/Treasure Coast Region.
- George Seliga, location manager, Aycock Dignity Memorial.
- Susan King, LFD and owner, Martin Funeral Home and Crematory.
- Carl Fischer, president and owner, Carl’s Buick GMC.
- Dennis Hudson, chairman and chief executive officer, Seacoast Bank.
- Treasure Coast Newspapers and TCPalm.
As members of the President’s Circle, these leaders have made a substantial investment in the Treasure Coast Hospice Foundation, which helps Treasure Coast Hospice develop innovative programs to reflect and meet the challenging demographics and expectations of our community.
We thank them for their forward thinking and their generosity, and we encourage others to join them in the President’s Circle.
To learn more about the President’s Circle, please contact the Foundation office at 772-403-4500.